Digital Business Development Manager
Lucidity Digital specialises in ecommerce development, search engine optimisation, social media, email marketing, usability and conversion consultancy. Established for 11 years with an office in Rathmines Dublin 6. We are looking for a creative and energetic Digital Business Development Manager to join the team.
· You will develop new business, generate and negotiate new income to an agreed monthly / annual target.
· Present to clients at all levels, providing clear, honest and practical solutions to meet the prospective client’s needs.
· You will attend meetings and present Lucidity Digital skills and experience in a professional manner.
· You will be expected to travel throughout Ireland to attend client meetings.
· Actively and successfully manage the sales process from lead generation, credentials pitch, requirements capture, solution pitching, negotiation and close.
· You will be required to professionally handover to the internal teams all won projects, to the agreed set of procedures.
· You will have individual responsibility for your new business and are expected to self-manage, however, you are part of a growing team, and support is provided by your team, your manager; as well as the Board for complex pitches and strategies.
· As a representative of Lucidity Digital at industry & networking events including tradeshows, your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
· You will manage your own pipeline and ensure that all sales administration using our CRM is kept up to date.
· You will be accountable for creating your own client proposals, contracts and any further documentation such as presentations.
· Gaining a thorough understanding of clients marketing objectives including their ROI needs.
· Responding to tender and information requests in a timely manner.
· Keep abreast of Digital Marketing industry news and be aware of latest developments within the landscape.
· Provide weekly reporting to your manager on your pipeline and expectations for the monthly targets.
· Be highly self motivated with a passion for developing business opportunities.
· Experience of working in a role within a similar environment, or proven senior level of digital marketing within ‘client’ side environment.
· Full understanding of the digital marketplace and an enthusiasm about digital marketing in its widest remit.
· A talent for getting on with people and the ability to inspire and motivate others within the consultancy team as well as excellent communication skills.
· You must have the ability to consult with clients at all levels and talk with confidence within your given area of expertise/sector.
· Exemplary client service skills, with the ability to maintain and extend client relationships.
· Initiative, drive and enthusiasm with an ability to work calmly under pressure.
· A keen sense of humour and an ability to make others laugh – a desire to “have fun – do good”.
· Excellent time management. Work smarter, not harder.
· Proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
· A Marketing/Business or Digital Marketing qualification is preferable but it is not essential.
· A full driving license.
If you're interested, please email a CV and a brief description of why you believe you are the best candidate to Guy at GFagan@lucidity.ie