Apple releases iOS 6.0.1 software update for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
02 November 2012 10:49 | Posted by Philip
Apple have released an update for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch that they say contains improvements and bug fixes that include the following:
• Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air
• Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard
• Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off
• Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks
• Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances
• Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match
• Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen
• Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings
To update your software now on your iPhone, follow these steps:
Go to home screen
And hey presto your ready to go.
If you need any help or tips leave us a comment below or come and chat with us on Twitter.